-
June 29th, 2004, 02:47 PM
#1
levere
Guest
...check this out.

More:
www.galactichunter.com
-
June 29th, 2004, 02:55 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-
June 29th, 2004, 02:55 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
SWEEET, I must get those!!!!
-
June 29th, 2004, 02:55 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
I so need to get those for my daughter.
-
June 29th, 2004, 04:26 PM
#5
Inactive Member
You know what they say about Jedi with BIG FEET.....
...big lightsabers. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 30th, 2004, 03:35 AM
#6
Inactive Member
OK, I MUST have the Vader!!! [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
June 30th, 2004, 03:58 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Here's a pic of the Vader chase "no helmet" figure ...

[img]tongue.gif[/img] Sorry, I couldn't resist .... look at the size of those feet!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks